Whether when you’re showering or when you are pondering, how to get V-Shape face naturally?
Everybody wants a V-Shape face because back in the olden days, there’s a competition going on whereby challenging one another to see whoever face is sharper. – I’m just kidding!
The more V you get, the more attention you have! So what are the ways and secret of having a V-Shape Face?
How to massage? [BASED ON REAL-LIFE EXPERIENCE]
- Apply your face lifting serum , use both of your hands and start to push your chin and cheek upwards.(Index and Middle finger ONLY)
- Repeat this process 30 times a day. Highly recommended to do it every single day.
Another way of getting a defined v-shape face is to do mouth exercise. We called it, the Oxercise(since you’re opening your mouth and the shape is an ‘O’)
Photo credits: Newyorker
Just like trump, it works well when you’re chewing a gum.
- Open your mouth and shape it like an ‘O’ shape
- Hold it there and try to open your mouth as big as possible.
- Repeat this process 20 times a day. Highly recommended if you do it daily.
Going on a diet is important too! Why? Because when you lose weight, your face tend to be smaller as well.
- Try to eat in smaller portion
- Take less carbohydrates and fats
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Drink more water as you need to replenish your body fluids
- Read this article to lose 3kg in 3 days: https://www.expressions.com.sg/blog/4-ways-lose-weight-fast-slim/
Let’s talk about products. Face lifting mask and serum, do they work? YES THEY DO
Photo credits: Tracy Wong, lifestyle blogger in Singapore