Professional IPL Hair Removal High Power Intense Pulse Light (HPPL)
Expressions 28 years professional IPL Hair Removal Service which has proven to have long lasting to permanent results.
High Power Intense Light with cutting edge technology, the treatment ensures an a safe, no gel, painless, ensure to stay smooth and hair-free. Expressions IPL services uses safe, simple and effective solution using the industry’s most cutting edge technology. Besides, This hair removal method have been increasingly popular in Europe and has been shown to provide highly effective and long lasting results. High Power Intense Light is regarded as one of the top ten best treatments to remove hair.
Options available for the Service Voucher (1 For 1):
- Small Area for Hair Removal $58 for 1 Sessions (Worth $200)
Areas include:Moustache, Goatee, Underarms, Sideburns, Area between eyebrows
- Medium Area for Hair Removal $78 for 1 Sessions –choose 2 areas (Worth $400)
Areas include: Chest, Navel, Lower Legs, Half Arms, Back of Neck, Half Shoulder
- Big Area for Hair Removal $188 for 1 Sessions – choose 2 areas (Worth $600)
Areas include: Full Arms, Lower Back, Upper Back, Full Legs
How IPL works:
We recommend frequent visits for the IPL sessions for the best effective and efficient results. The innovative technology ensures the treatment an absolute breeze, nothing more than a slight tingling sensation on your skin over a relatively short session. With consistent treatments, your skin will stay smooth and completely hair-free. The amount of frequency will be recommended by our consultants as it is dependable to your body and level of regrowth.
Before and after
*Disclaimer: Results vary based on the individual.
*disclaimer – Results may vary base on the individual.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I conduct the IPL treatment on my ears, neck and face?
Yes, you can. IPL treatment is suitable for both face and body including eyebrows, ears, neck, underarms, arms, hands, chest, back, stomach, legs and feet. Intensive care should be taken for any treatment located near the eyes area– dark glasses should be worn at all times as a precaution.
- How long do I need to wait to see visible effects?
Customers with finer strands will get to see the fastest results and notice the improvement from the first session. Majority of our customers have seen visible improvement after three sessions and will be virtually hair free after 10-20 visits. However, we have to remind that the duration to achieve the dream results will still have to depend on the individual as each person have different hormones.
- Will HPPL be as effective on white, red or blonde hair?
As the IPL treatment uses light to target at follicles, darker coloured hair responds more strongly to HPPL due to higher level of melanin. Light brown hair will still see some response, but grey and blonde typically don’t see the same level of improvement.
- How many times will I need treatment for thick hair on my legs, back and chest?
Expressions recommend to do at least 10 and up to 20 sessions to see the best results as HPPL will inhibit further growth each and every time you get the treatment. Once you start seeing a difference, we could continue with HPPL until the skin in the area is completely smooth.
- Will my hair continue to grow back?
It depends on the individual customer. Some customer might experience hair growth again but if you follow our consultants recommendation, typically at least the hair that grows back will be thinner and lesser.
- Can I come in for HPPL treatment everyday?
We will wait until till at least 1mm of hair has grown back before resuming removal, which will likely mean more than one day is needed in between sessions.
- Will the results be permanent?
If compared with home IPL treatment, HPPL achieves more effective results. Hence, clinical studies noted a marked reduction in hair growth when IPL was done on more intense period based on the skin type recommended by the Consultant.
- Will there be redness, bumps or other side effects after treatment?
Clinical studies have shown that professional application of HPPL by aestheticians has no lasting side effects on the skin. Some customers may see redness in the treated areas that fades quickly — for extra skin care, we recommend applying cooling cream or ointment at the end of the session.
Terms and Conditions:
- Voucher purchased is not refundable as it is an exclusive online promotion.
- Promotion price is only valid for online purchase.
- Service voucher is only valid for 60 days from the date of first session.
- Service voucher is only limited to one redemption per NRIC.
- Valid for first-time customers.
- Type of service, duration of service and number of treatments are not changeable.
- We recommend to do 5 sessions per visit to achieve optimum results.
- Service Voucher promotion is not valid with other promotions and discounts.
- Voucher prices displayed are all inclusive of GST.
- There is no hidden cost in the service voucher unless the customer decides to upgrade the package.
- Reservation is required.
- Advance booking of 1 – 2 weeks is recommended for weekends or peak-hour slots.
- Customer has to present NRIC/valid pass and printed voucher on arrival.
- Customer need to show the invoice for voucher redemption.
Blogger Janice Fion
“Thank you Expressions for giving me a wonderful experience! I’m happy with the results! Looking forward to another session of IPL again!”
“The whole process was generally painless save for the slight tingling sensation which lasted for a split second upon every zap.”
>>Read More <<
Excessive or unwanted hair in men and women on parts of the body is vexing. Some causes of unwanted hair growth are heredity or when there is excess production of male hormones in women. The excess hair tends to be coarse and dark. It is an undesirable long-term problem and IPL hair removal is one of the safest and effective solutions to treat unwanted hair. Traditional methods such as shaving, tweezing and waxing can be painful and cause hair to grow back thicker and coarser.
Men’s Expressions IPL treatment is a safe, simple and effective solution using the industry’s most cutting edge technology. IPL known as High Power Intense Light is increasingly popular in Europe and has been shown to provide highly effective, long lasting results. Light is transferred to each area of follicles in divided pulses causing the hair to fall off naturally and prevent future growth. The process is gentle on the skin with most will experience a slight tingling sensation. While ice and gel are not needed during treatment, we apply cooling gel afterwards for that extra smooth feel of the skin. Regular visits are recommended for best results.
- Safe, fast and painless solution
- Gentle on skin with long-lasting results
- Smooth and hair-free with consistent treatment
- No surgery, no medication, no scar, no side effect
- Conducted by highly trained esthetician