What is Himalayan crystal Pink salt?
Himalayan crystal salt is far superior to traditional iodized salt. Himalayan salt is millions of years old and pure, untouched by many of the toxins and pollutants that pervade other forms of ocean salt.
Known in the Himalayas as “white gold,”Himalayan Crystal Salt contains the same 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body. This form of salt has also been maturing over the past 250 million years under intense tectonic pressure, creating an environment of zero exposure to toxins and impurities. Himalayan salt’s unique cellular structure allows it to store vibrational energy. Its minerals exist in a colloidal form, meaning that they are tiny enough for our cells to easily absorb.
Hydrotherapy is a traditional method of healing, used for centuries by many ancient cultures in the treatment of disease and injury.
Things to prepare:
- 1 Cup Himalayan Salt (normal bath), OR 1-2 lbs (about 2-4 cups) of Himalayan Salt for a STRONG bath
- 1 Gallon of cool water with ice and lemon (lemon aids detoxification)
- Bowl of ice water and wash cloth (optional, for hot baths)
- 3-4 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil or oil of choice
Direction to use:
1. Take shower before detox bath.
2. Fill the tub with water in 100 degrees, helps for maximum absorption and it will make you sweat.
3. Dissolve Himalayan salts in the tub as it’s filling. You may need to let them sit overnight in a large pot of water to fully dissolve if your salts are chunky, .
4. Soak in the tub for comfortable, 40 minutes is enough.
5. Remember to stay hydrated! Drink more water before and after detox bath.
6. When you’re finished, drain the tub and get out slowly.