Say Goodbye to
Unwanted Body Hair, Pigmentation & Acne
Hello to Clear, Hairless & Perfect Skin with
Expressions MY IPL!
Expressions My IPL is a beauty device that caters to three needs; permanent Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation and Acne Clearance. My IPL 3 in 1 use is suitable for skin rejuvenation and acne and acne pitted scar. It has been clinically proven to be an effective, yet safe way of removing hair without leaving a scar on your skin. By using the right intensity of light to the skin for specific treatment, you can now free yourself from facial blemishes, pigmentations and unsightly hairs. It leaves only a tingly feel upon usage. The device should be use together with Expressions Hair Inhibitor Essence or Organic Aloe Vera Gel.
What is IPL?
IPL, also known as Intense Pulsed Light is the transmissions of highly-wave dependent light passing through the skin. The filtered bands of light consist of various wavelengths that penetrate deep into the skin effectively target at your concerns; Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation and Acne Clearance.
My IPL Hair Removal
Expressions My IPL Hair Removal will produce the Home Pulsed Light (HPL) technology and penetrate deeply into your skin layers to disable hair growth. The surrounding tissues will not be affected and will remain normal yet the hair removal process is achieved. It have been clinically proven to be effective yet safe way of removing hair since some hair removing products can cause scarring. During the treatment, My IPL Hair Removal will disable the hair growth and after a few treatments, long-term results such as permanent hair removal will be achieved. One of the greatest benefit of using My IPL Hair Removal is the process is painless and it is similar to the feeling of professional hair removal that you experience in the salons.
My IPL Skin Rejuvenation
Expressions My IPL Skin Rejuvenation will transmit Intense Pulsed Light to the follicle and cause a constriction to the stretched follicles. After a few treatments, smaller pores will be visible. The light transmitted deeply in our skin cells will also ensure the melanin to disperse and the skin will be smoother as it promote collagen and elasticity during the treatment. My IPL Skin Rejuvenation is also suitable for customers who wish to treat their pitted scars or any dark or acne spots. When acne scars is left untreated, it will be be pitted as time goes by as the collagen will be destroyed and tissues are damaged. Using My IPL will help your skin to build up collagen and cell renewal. Thus, enabling scars to gradually reduce.
My IPL Acne Clearance
Expressions My IPL Acne Clearance is specifically for customers who have acne issues. It can be acne prone skin or normal or combination skin. As long as you experience acne, My IPL Acne Clearance is suitable for you. It can be used on both face and body. Do you have body back acne? Yes, this is the solution for you! The light waves will penetrate into your skin deeply and the cellular areas. It kills the bacteria within follicles and on the skin surface. The intense pulsed light will also destroy and prevent spreading of inflammations. Bacteria breeding is totally stopped which leads the chances of reappearance of acne to decrease.
Direction of use
- Connect My IPL to the adapter.
- Insert the electric plug into socket.
- Red light will appear after power switched on.
- Press and hold to turn it on. The green light will flash for 5 times.
- Push the button to select the energy level. The energy will increase by one level when you press. Energy level start from level 1 to level 5.
- Wear sunglasses to prevent your eyes being hurt from the intense light.
- After you have select the suitable energy level, place the device at the specific area of your skin. When place correctly, press the button and My IPL will flash the light to proceed the treatment. When My IPL is placed correctly and ready to flash for treatment, you will notice full bar of green light. If you do not see full bar of green light, this means that it is charging or not placed correctly.
Which facial / body areas can you use My IPL?
- Upper Lip
Expressions My IPL is highly raved by Pei Shi ,
a celebrity blogger managed by Nuffnang.
Click here to read more
*disclaimer – Results may vary base on the individual.
Things to take note/(Not suitable for):
- Pregnant/breastfeeding women, or during menstrual period.
- Scar diathesis.
- Photosensitisation history/diabetes.
- Individuals who has depilated in other methods in the past 6 weeks and used skin whitening products or products with Vitamin A in the past 1 week.
- Taken essential oil treatment at the same time.
- Taken Aspirin or immunosuppressant.
- People who has been exposed to sunlight in the past 1-2 weeks.
- Note to sensitive areas, like mucosa and etc, and private areas like upper eyelid, lip, nipple and vagina and etc.
- Not for individuals with hirsutism and other diseases that may trigger complications.
- Do a skin test before starting the IPL treatment.
- Do shave your hair one day before IPL treatment.
- Please apply Aloe Vera Gel before the IPL treatment.
- Do wear goggles during the IPL treatment. Do not look directly at the light or shoot the light directly to your eyes.
- It is normal to experience slight redness during treatment.
FAQ (For Effective Results)
- Do not suntan or under direct sun exposure for at least 3 to 4 weeks.
- Do not do chemical peels or abrasive peeling prior one week before IPL treatments.
- Do not use IPL if it causes sensitive rashes or sunburn. Apply organic aloe vera gel for sensitive skin after treatment.
- Avoid exposure to the sun on the treated areas for a couple of weeks to months to ensure lasting results. Apply sun block cream as a sunscreen of SPF 50 will help prolong effectiveness.
Refer to the booklet attached with the My IPL package for more detailed information.
For more information and updates,
You can follow/like our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/expressionswellness