The Lavender Slimming Oil is made in Australia, and was awarded by Singapore’s Women’s Weekly Spa Awards in 2014.
*Disclaimer – Results may vary base on the individual.
Lavender Slimming Oil contains a very potent blend of natural fruit oils. It helps to break down excess fat and stubborn cellulite build-up. This combination of oil acts as a diuretic which helps to minimize water retention in the body. This multi-function oil has incredible slimming properties which can also be used for slimming , detoxification and lymphatic massages.
- Tone up and firms sagging/flabby skin
- Remove excess fat and cellulite
- Combats fatigue and stress
- Lipolysis slimming
- Improves blood circulation
- Contours the body
- Reduces stretch marks
Safe and effective elimination of harmful substances or waste materials accumulated in your body.
SLIMMING – FACILITATES LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE
Efficient removal of excess fat and stubborn cellulite build up. It also prevents the accumulation of under-skin fatty tissues.
ELIMINATION OF SAGGING SKIN
Tones, contours and tightens your muscles in order to prevent and reduce flabbiness and slackness.
REDUCTION OF STRETCH MARKS
Diminishes the visibility and appearance of stretch marks and scar tissues by helping nourish and soften dry and damaged skin.
Expressions Lavender Slimming Oil is made of natural ingredients for slimming, tightening and relaxing properties.
- Lemons : Helps improve blood circulation and increase metabolism rate.
- Grapefruits : Cleanses the body of toxins, remove water retention and also treats cellulite.
- Juniper Berries : Stimulates skin tissue regeneration, moisturizes, tones and tightens the skin.
- Oranges : Release fatty acids into the bloodstream then used for energy.
- Lavender : Calming, balancing, soothing, reduces scars and stretch marks.
AROMA SLIMMING OIL
Contain very potent blend of natural fruit oils that helps to break down excess fat and stubborn cellulite build-up. This combination of oil acts as diuretic which helps to minimise water retention in the body.
LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER)
Calming, relaxing& refreshing, it helps to soothe scars and heals damaged skin (i.e. stretch marks).
CITRUS LIMONUM (LEMON)
Uplifting antioxidant, it improves circulation, eliminates waste and promotes slimming by increasing metabolism rate. It is believed to be able to satiate sweet cravings, thus curbing appetite and food intake.
CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT)
It stimulatesthe lymphatic system, thereby cleansing the body of toxins. It has positive effects on obesity with its diuretic properties – helping to reduce water retention and treat cellulite.
CITRUS SINENSIS (SWEET ORANGE)
This antioxidant and anti-depressantis diuretic andgets rid of bloated tummy. It serves as an alternative for detox, and aid in weight loss and water retention.
VITUS VINIFERA (GRAPE SEED)
Stimulates skin tissue regeneration, it has a very light texture that is easily absorbed by the skin. It moisturises, tones, firms and tightens the skin, reducing skin swelling.
JUNIPERUS COMMUNIS (JUNIPER)
Juniper promotes and improves blood circulation. It also helps in the removal of toxins like uric acid from the body. Both of these properties are essential to relieve swelling, and help fight ailments like rheumatism, arthritis, gout, and renal calculi, which are related to improper circulation and the accumulation of toxins in the body.
- Apply twice a day – once in the morning and once in the evening (for more effective results).
- Use on problem areas such as tummy, thighs or love handles.
- Wrap tightly the area for an hour and cover it with a thick blanket to increase your body temperature for effective circulation.
- Instead of the wrapping method you can also massage the problem area with the oil to target fat and cellulite.
For Massage Purposes
Can be used for full body or specific areas massage.
For Body Care Purposes
Apply with broad circular movements all over the body. Finish by kneading between thumb and index finger, rolling the skin from thumb to index.
For Slimming Purposes
Apply on problem areas such as tummy, thigh or love handle and use cling fling wrap for an hour. After the wrap, use thick blanket to cover your body for effective circulation.
“Overall, I like the scent and texture of the oil. I use it more as a massage body care oil instead of focusing on it’s slimming purposes. The heated effect did go off after awhile so don’t worry about applying it in the morning. The oil acts well as a body moisturizer and massage oil to relax my stressed body.”
– Pearlywerkz by Pearly Tan
*Disclaimer: Results vary based on the individual.
Himalayan Pink Crystal Grain Salt ( Fine )
Himalayan Pink Salt has a rich mineral content that includes over 84 minerals and trace elements such as: calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and iron. This salt is recognized for its beautiful pink color, high mineral content, and its therapeutic properties.
WHY HIMALAYAN SALT
Due to it’s therapeutic and nutritional properties, Himalayan Salt is used by holistic professionals around the world in healing, cooking, spa treatments, skin therapy and respiratory system treatments. It has a wide range of uses from stimulating circulation and helping to relieve signs of Allergies and Asthma, to treating Acne and other skin conditions such as Psoriasis, and is increasingly used by individuals worldwide in it’s culinary, bath and beauty and crystal lighting forms.
Regular consumption of Himalayan Pink Salt provides essential minerals, trace elements, balances electrolytes, supports proper nutrient absorption, eliminates toxins, balances the body’s pH, normalizes blood pressure, and increases circulation and conductivity. It can also assist with relief from arthritis, skin rashes, psoriasis, herpes, and flu and fever signs.
- Color – Light pink with variations of white and red
- Odor – Salty
- Sodium Chloride – 98.35%
- Magnesium – .07%
- Sulfate – 0.05%
- Iron – 0.0006%
- Moisture – 0.026%
- Insoluble – 0.77%
Natural Himalayan Pink Crystal For Health and Beauty
- Enhance absorption in nutrients
- Balances the sugar levels in the blood
- Increase circulation
- Deep relaxation
- Cleansing and Detoxification
- Enhance and speed up healing of wounds and injuries
- Regulates blood pressure
- Helps treat emotional disorders
- Regulates sleep: it is a natural hypnotic
- A strong anti-stress element for the body
- Generates hydroelectric energy in your body’s cells
- Effective treatment for psoriasis, eczema and dry skin problems
- Effective antidote to damage resulting from radiation treatments
1 Cup Himalayan Salt (normal bath) -or- 1-2 lbs (about 2-4 cups) Himalayan Salt (STRONG bath)
1 Gallon of cool water with ice and lemon (lemon aids detoxification)
Bowl of ice water and wash cloth (optional, for hot baths)
3-4 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil or oil of choice
1. Shower and wash thoroughly before taking a detox bath.
2. Fill your tub with water that is about 98-100 degrees, just at or slightly above body temperature. This allows for maximum absorption and will also make you sweat. If you prefer hot baths, then enjoy it hot. You’ll still experience an effective detox.
3. Dissolve Himalayan salts in the tub as it’s filling. If your salts are chunky, you may need to let them sit overnight in a large pot of water to fully dissolve. If using essential oils, add them to the running water as your tub fills.
4. Soak in the tub for as long as feels comfortable, 40 minutes is generally recommended.
5. Remember to stay hydrated! Drink water before and after detox
6. When you’re finished, drain the tub and get out slowly. Some weakness is to be expected. Some people recommend showering again after the detox bath, however it’s best to air dry, letting the mineral-rich water soak into your skin.
Comparison to Ordinary Table Salt
- 89% of table salt has been stripped off its inherent mineral content through the ” chemically clean” procedure
- The chemically cleaning procedure reduced it to only sodium and chloride
- Chemically treated is not natural and they are poison to our body
All the Clinical Research Facts to date that have established salt as the culprit points to refined, processed, chemically altered, common table salt or refined sea salt, BUT not unaltered, holistic, mineral-rich crystal salt.
Add crystal salt for cooking, grilling, roasting, seasoning, spice rubs
Additional: You need to grind the salt for soup seasoning.
Beauty and Detox Bath
Hydrotherapy or Hydro-thermal Therapy is a traditional method of healing, used for centuries by many ancient cultures in the treatment of disease and injury.
Himalayan detox salt baths are intended to be taken hot. If at any time you feel lightheaded or dizzy, add cool water to the tub or put a cold washcloth on your head. Drink LOTS of water. Get out of the tub very slowly. If you have any medical conditions, check with your doctor before preforming any kind of detox. Hot baths are not recommended for people with high blood pressure.