Have you bought our My IPL device? Head over here if you haven’t!
What is IPL?
IPL, also known as Intense Pulsed Light is the transmissions of highly-wave dependent light passing through the skin. The filtered bands of light consist of various wavelengths that penetrate deep into the skin effectively target at your concerns; Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation and Acne Clearance.
My IPL Hair Removal
Expressions My IPL Hair Removal will produce the Home Pulsed Light (HPL) technology and penetrate deeply into your skin layers to disable hair growth. The surrounding tissues will not be affected and will remain normal yet the hair removal process is achieved. It have been clinically proven to be effective yet safe way of removing hair since some hair removing products can cause scarring. During the treatment, My IPL Hair Removal will disable the hair growth and after a few treatments, long-term results such as permanent hair removal will be achieved. One of the greatest benefit of using My IPL Hair Removal is the process is painless and it is similar to the feeling of professional hair removal that you experience in the salons.
My IPL Skin Rejuvenation
Expressions My IPL Skin Rejuvenation will transmit Intense Pulsed Light to the follicle and cause a constriction to the stretched follicles. After a few treatments, smaller pores will be visible. The light transmitted deeply in our skin cells will also ensure the melanin to disperse and the skin will be smoother as it promote collagen and elasticity during the treatment. My IPL Skin Rejuvenation is also suitable for customers who wish to treat their pitted scars or any dark or acne spots. When acne scars is left untreated, it will be be pitted as time goes by as the collagen will be destroyed and tissues are damaged. Using My IPL will help your skin to build up collagen and cell renewal. Thus, enabling scars to gradually reduce.
My IPL Acne Clearance
Expressions My IPL Acne Clearance is specifically for customers who have acne issues. It can be acne prone skin or normal or combination skin. As long as you experience acne, My IPL Acne Clearance is suitable for you. It can be used on both face and body. Do you have body back acne? Yes, this is the solution for you! The light waves will penetrate into your skin deeply and the cellular areas. It kills the bacteria within follicles and on the skin surface. The intense pulsed light will also destroy and prevent spreading of inflammations. Bacteria breeding is totally stopped which leads the chances of reappearance of acne to decrease.
Complement with these products for better efficiency in effects:
- Expressions 100% Organic Aloe Vera Gel helps to smoothen, hydrate, soothe and moisturise your skin. It contains high anti-inflammation and anti-aging properties. The aloe vera gel can be used on face, body and hair. We strongly recommend you to apply the aloe vera gel before you do the My IPL treatment.
- Expressions Hair Inhibitor Essence contains organic aloe vera gel to bring the wonderfulness of aloe vera gel beauty benefits to you. It is also enriched with other key ingredients such as Lavender Oil and Tea Tree essential oil which helps to kill the bacteria, detoxify, soothes and relax your skin before, during and after My IPL treatment.
- Expressions Vitamin C Mask contain high level of Vitamin C which helps to boost the collagen reproduction, targets at uneven skin, pigmentation and dark spots. It is best used right after My IPL Skin Rejuvenation and Acne Clearance treatment to enhance the efficiency of the effects. Customers can also enjoy Expressions Vitamin C Mask if you use to epilate to remove the unwanted hair which can cause dark and dull skin if not taken properly after epilating session.
Which facial / body areas can you use My IPL?
- Upper Lip
Things to take note (Not suitable for who):
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women, or during menstrual period.
- Have scar diathesis.
- Individuals with photosensitisation history or diabetes.
- Has depilated in other methods in the past 6 weeks and used skin whitening products or products with Vitamin A in the past 1 week.
- Taken essential oil treatment at the same time.
- Taken Aspirin or immunosuppressant.
- Who has been exposed to strong sunlight in the past 2 weeks.
- Not for sensitive areas, like mucosa and etc, and private positions like upper eyelid, lip, nipple and vagina and etc.
- Individuals with hirsutism and other diseases that may trigger complications.
- Always do a skin test before starting the IPL treatment.
- Apply Aloe Vera Gel before the IPL treatment.
- Wear goggles during the IPL treatment. Do not look directly at the light or shoot the light directly to your eyes.
- During treatment, it is normal to experience slight redness. It is recommended to use ice packs on the affected areas.
Please do refer to the booklet attached with the My IPL package for more detailed information.