This natural Aloe vera gel is multi purpose. It can be used on face, body, hair and even nails cuticles. It deeply hydrate and nourish your skin. It is also said to be useful in treating wounds and burns and minor skin infection. Discover the countless benefits of this wonder of nature!
Aloe vera gel is one of nature’s greatest miracle: it has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties but it can also our skin needs nutrition on its own. Expressions 100% organic aloe vera gel is designed for personal care regimen which helps to treat, exfoliate, restore, reveal and provide constant and impressive nutrition to our dermal layers.
Benefits for the Skin :
- Moisturizes Skin
- Prevents Signs Of Aging
- Reduces Acne And Helps Lighten Blemishes
- Helps With Sunburns And Reduces Tan
- Heals External Wounds And Insect Bites
- Reduces Stretch Marks
Benefits for the Hair :
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Reduces Dandruff
- Maintains pH Balance Of The Scalp
- Conditions Hair
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Here are 6 amazing uses for Aloe Vera gel :
- Use Aloe Vera gel as moisturiser: especially if you are victim of acne ! Thanks to its antibacterial properties, Aloe Vera gel can help you with acne but also with acne scars. Just apply Aloe Vera gel twice a day to existing breakouts and any scar you might have.
- Use Aloe Vera to get rid of stretch marks. Regular usage of aloe vera repairs the damaged collagen fibres of dermis, what is more Aloe vera contains hormones which exhibits anti – inflammatory properties and stimulates the replenishment of healthy skin cells. Apply Aloe Vera gel directly on the stretch marks, rub it gently for few minutes so it gets properly absorbed, leave for few minutes to dry and then wash off with water and repeat this regularly.
- Use Aloe Vera gel as after shave or a shaving cream: It’s antibacterial, which is great for nicks; it’s slippery, allowing for a nice close shave; and it moisturises your skin and will ensure a long-lasting, silky smooth effect.
- Use Aloe Vera gel as make up remover! Many makeup removers contain harsh chemicals that are very drying to your skin, but our Aloe Vera gel is 100% organic and harmless for your skin. Use a few drops of Aloe Vera gel a a cotton an swipe your make-up away.
- Use Aloe vera to prevent dandruff: Aloe vera contains various minerals and vitamins that stimulate the cells and make them divide and grow. It has an antiseptic property that soothes the scalp and reduces itching. It also penetrates deep into the hair and scalp to kill the bacteria and clean it. Simply apply pure Aloe Vera gel on the scalp and hair and gently massage your head, then cover it with a warm towel. Wait 5 minutes and wash it off with water and shampoo.