Cool Shape / Fat Freeze Slimming Treatment
Achieve the body you desire by eliminating those unwanted bulges.
Wear anything that pleases you without concern of size. Only at Expressions!
Finding yourself having issues to squeeze in your favourite pants or dress? Wait no further and involve yourself in Expressions ultra-fast slimming solution.
- Safe, fast and non-invasive
- Break down cellulite, stubborn and localized fats
- Improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Firm up and tighten loose, sagging skin
- No surgery, no effort and no downtime
Option 1: Small Cups Cool Shape / Fat Freeze (Small Areas) at $38
- Upper tummy
- Lower tummy
- Love Handle
Option 2: Big Cups Cool Shape / Fat Freeze (Big Areas) at $48
- Upper inner thighs
- Upper thighs
- Lower thighs
- Upper arms
- Lower arms
Package includes one FREE Cool Shape / Fat Freeze :
- 1 Cool Shape / Fat Freeze the stubborn Fat
- First time session and you can choose any area
- Free Skinny Lollies Treats
2. How many Cool Shape / Fat Freeze Slimming Treatments will I need?
Studies show an average of up 22% fat reduction after 1 treatment. Customers can see best results after 10-20 treatments.
3. Is Cool Shape / Fat Freeze treatment painful?
4. Is there any downtime?
1. Orchard Regency House
Weekends: 10:00 – 17:30
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher purchased is not refundable as it is an exclusive online promotion.
- Promotion price is only valid for online purchase.
- Service voucher is only valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Service voucher is only limited to one redemption per NRIC.
- Valid for first-time customers.
- Type of service, duration of service and number of treatments are not changeable.
- We recommend to do 5 sessions per visit to achieve optimum results.
- Service Voucher promotion is not valid with other promotions and discounts.
- Voucher prices displayed are all inclusive of GST.
- There is no hidden cost in the service voucher unless the customer decides to upgrade the package.
- Reservation is required.
- Advance booking of 1 – 2 weeks is recommended for weekends or peak-hour slots.
- Customer has to present NRIC/valid pass and printed voucher on arrival.
- Customer need to show the invoice for voucher redemption.